Warbirds Over Delaware is an AMA sanctioned event.
- All pilots must have a valid AMA card to register and fly at the event.
- You cannot join or renew your AMA at the event and participate as a pilot.
- All aircraft flown during the event hours (until 5PM) must be a warbird and meet the specifications of:
- 80" wing span for monoplanes
- 60" wing span for multi-wing aircraft
- or 1/4 scale or larger
Pilot Pre-Registration is now open
If you have registered in the past and know your password, you may log into the WOD Database at: http://www.delawarerc.org/
If you are a new registration pilot, or if you've forgotten your password, you may register at: http://www.delawarerc.org/