Warbirds Over Delaware, July 12 - 15, 2023 is an AMA sanctioned event.
- All pilots must have a valid AMA card to register and fly at the event.
- You cannot join or renew your AMA at the event and participate as a pilot.
- A pilot landing fee of $60.00 (Overnight RV campers will pay a reduced rate) will be charged. This fee will cover your vehicle State Park entrance fee, provide a ticket in the pilots-only raffle, and the pilot's ticket for the expanded Saturday evening BBQ. All fees will be collected after arrival. There is no pre-payment.
- All aircraft flown during the event hours (until 5PM) must be a warbird and meet the specifications of:
- 80" wing span for monoplanes
- 60" wing span for multi-wing aircraft
- or 1/4 scale or larger
The Pilot Pre-Registration for this year's Warbirds Over Delaware
will not be available online due to deprecated code in our database
scripts. I've been working on trying to resolve the issue, but it's
coming close to the event and I don't feel that the code issues will
be resolved in a timely manner.
If you would like to save time and pre-fill and print out the Pilot Aircraft/Safety Registration Form it is available at https://delawarerc.org/WOD_2023_Safety_Reg.pdf. Fill out the form on your computer and print it out. Bring the completed form to the Registration Desk at the event. Be sure to save the form to your local computer for later editing.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
See you at Warbirds Over Delaware 2023!